Infants’ Mylicon® Gas Relief Dye-Free Formula
Safe enough for every feeding*Mylicon, the #1 pediatrician recommended brand, has been providing safe, effective relief of infant gas for generations. Mylicon works gently to speed up a baby’s natural process of getting rid of gas, relieving pressure and discomfort. Safe for use with all infants – even the newest of newborns – Mylicon can be used at every feeding, up to 12 times a day (use only as directed). Infants’ Mylicon Dye-Free Drops contain:
- No saccharin
- No alcohol
- No artificial flavors
- Shake well before using.
- All dosages may be repeated as needed, after meals and at bedtime, or as directed by a physician. Do not exceed 12 doses per day.
- Fill enclosed dropper to recommended dosage level and dispense liquid slowly into baby’s mouth, toward the inner cheek.
- Dosage can also be mixed with 1 oz of cool water, infant formula, breast milk or other suitable liquids.
- Clean dropper well after each use – recap bottle with original cap.
|Infants Under 2 years||Under 24 lbs||0.3 mL|
|Children 2 years and older||Over 24 lbs||0.6 mL|
ACTIVE INGREDIENT PER 0.3MLSimethicone 20mg: antigas
INACTIVE INGREDIENTSCarboxymethylcellulose sodium, citric acid, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavors, polysorbate 60, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitan monostearate, sorbitol, xanthan gum
- Tamper-evident packaging
- Store between 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- Do not freeze